CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

It's OFFICIAL!!


Russell Ferry and I are getting MARRIED August 5th, 2008 in the Bountiful Temple. We are super excited to start our new life together! He proposed last Wednesday and it was super cute! He left a rose and note on my bed and told me to meet him at the institute (where we first met) and I couldn't find him but there was a rose and note there that told me to go to our first date (the Ellen Eccles theater) then there was another rose and note there that gave me an address and I totally got lost. He tried to recreate our first kiss but that was in Corinne so he found some cows in Logan! I finally found the cows but what I really wanted to find was him! I finally did because the next note told me to go to the temple. He was there with a bunch of roses and he was dressed up in a white shirt and tie and I was so excited to see him! I read the last note and then he proposed! He is incredible! I never really understood what people meant by 'marry up' and 'don't settle' but now I do because I am definitley taking that advice! We didn't tell anyone (well...almost) before we got engaged so it was a major surprise for everyone! :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Nice job Russ. Whitney- I'm extra excited to have you be in the family . I think you guys are a perfect match.

LoGunns said...

Awwww Yeaaah!! You guys were made for eachother!