CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

AQUABATS

Can you say RANDOM!!!!? Jessica's (my sister) boyfriend is manager of the AQUABATS so we went to their concert in Salt Lake last night. It was the most RANDOM thing we had ever seen but it was really entertaining! :) We went back stage and hung out with the band beforehand and got to stand up in the crows nest. The Aquabats also help with the kid show YO GABBA GABBA so we even got a picture with DJ Lance!!


6 comments:

John and Kassie said...

My boys are going to be soooo excited to see this picture you two and DJ Lance --- weirdest show, but they sure think it is funny. Hope you two are doing well---

Bryant and Teresa Thompson said...

Wow you guys are famous now (at least to your nieces and nephews).

McKell said...

Hahaha!! That is so funny. My older bro used to listen to them in High School. Sounds fun though!

Unknown said...

SO JEALOUS!!! I made Joel a DJ Lance Rock birthday cake in May. It was totally awesome.

Unknown said...

Bah- this is Becca

Kimberly Gochnour said...

you know I have a heard a lot about the Aquabats, but never personally heard them, looks like quite the experience!! Love you!! I started a blog as well, I think I invited you but can not remember -if not give me your updated e-mail!! You are so cute and I miss you!