CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 3, 2012

To the Rescue

I just finished the Biography of Thomas S Monson, President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. What a phenomenal man! What a wonderful example he is to me of following the promptings of the spirit. Throughout his entire life he has reached out to the one. His biography has stirred in me a resolution to try harder to reach out to and remember individuals. There have been so many "coincidences" in his life that teach of the Lord's hand in all of our lives if we follow his commandments and the promptings of the spirit. His life also teaches that the Lord answers the prayers of His children through other people... us, you and me. I truly am so grateful for a true and living Prophet of God on the earth to guide and direct us. I am so excited to listen to him next month in General Conference.

0 comments: