CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 27, 2014

JANUARY

JANUARY

Our New Year started out with McKay getting a UTI (which he is not supposed to get and is on antibiotics prophylactically to prevent them- because he has reflux back into his kidneys and the infection could get in his kidneys). He was REALLY sick with a really high fever and because we know he's at a high risk for UTI's we took him in to the doctor pretty quick and got him started on antibiotics which helped SO MUCH! We felt so blessed to be able to live in this country at this time to get the medical help we need for our boys!



My boys! I'm one lucky girl!


 Link's birthday! I can't believe my little boy is FOUR YEARS OLD!!


Word World!


Aunt Kristen came and gave all the boys haircuts! Thanks Aunt Kiki!

The boys learned how to sit and they look like such big boys!

 Whenever I turn my back for a second I usually find something like this!

These two love each other! Every morning they are facing each other in their cribs, pulling down the bumper pads and talking to each other. Too cute!

 They also learned to scoot and they scoot anywhere and everywhere. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 comments: