CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HOLIDAY date

Russ told me I was in charge of our date last weekend and being the nerd that I am- I decided to do a 'themed' date of HOLIDAYS! Here's what we did:
President's Day: President's Quiz
Valentine's Day: Made valentines for each other
Easter: We were going to do an easter egg hunt but I forgot to get eggs!
Halloween: Carved a pumpkin
Thanksgiving: Made Banana Cream Pie
Christmas: Watched 'Joy to the World' and watched Russ open a present
New Years: Ate cheese fondue and sparkling cider and watched a youtube movie of the New York ball dropping!

I know I am super cheesy but it was a fun night! We only got a couple pics of the first couple things!

'I choo choo choose you!' Thanks Russ!
Carving a pumpkin at the beginning of September!

4 comments:

LoGunns said...

Cute:) Nice Valentine Russ

Bryant and Teresa Thompson said...

Cute idea. I might borrow it on our date night. Great valentine, Russ.

Jake, Tayli, Jayli, Kynli & Charli said...

You are too creative! That looked like so much fun. Do you guys live in Logan? We should hang out and you can plan our activity :)

Pierce Family said...

WOW! You are WAY too creative!!! You are making us OLD married people look bad! =) We are lucky if we watch a MOVIE once a week!