CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

St George Weekend!

Hello Hello! Sorry I haven't posted FOREVER! We've been married almost a month now and it has been GREAT! I started work a few weeks ago and Russ started school last week. I start school this week. So life is picking up but it's so good to be together! This past weekend we went to St. George with my mom and Brother. We went to some historic sites (I know...we're cool!) then we went to Les Miserables at the Tuacahan theater! It was so much fun! Here are some of our pics (the first ones we've taken since we've been married!).






4 comments:

The Ferry Bunch said...

you guys are the best! I keep asking JOhnny if he has talked to Ruzz and how you are all doing...good to hear.

LoGunns said...

Hooray for St. George. Horray for newly one month marrieders.

Bryant and Teresa Thompson said...

Fun weekend! St. George is a great place to visit. It looks like you guys did a lot of fun things.

John and Kassie said...

You guys are so cute---we love trips to St. George---beautiful huh! Just wait---married life gets better and better with each month!