CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Goodbye ELC!!

Today was my last day at the Early Learning Center Preschool in Corinne. Russ sent me flowers at work- how cute is he?! This year I have come to love the kids and teachers that I work with so I couldn't think about it when I said goodbye or I would have cried... alot! I'm going to a new elementary school next year for more experience but now I am so sad that I'm not going back to the preschool! And I'm so scared to go to a new school were I don't know a single person (again)! I think teaching is a horrible job! You fall in love with new kids every year and then they leave you or you leave them! I love my little kids so much! They always said the funniest things and always made me smile. Here's just a few to make you smile:

*While pretending to type on the computer, 'I'm going to facebook.com'
*During planning time: 'I'm going to be a white bad guy', another child: 'I'm going to be a black bad guy'
* Really trying to give me a compliment: 'I like you a little bit'
*This kid said his /s/ like an /sh/ and the first work I accidentally made him say was 'sit'
* While making leprachan headbands, 'We're like Nephi!'
* Me: what did you build with your legos? Kid: 'The great wall of China'
* 'Computer has the /r/ sound. Wii and nintendo doesn't have the /r/ sound.'
*'My tongue is too tired. I need to go lie down.'

I love Preschool!!!

1 comments:

Bryant and Teresa Thompson said...

Those are funny quotes. Beautiful flowers.