CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Whitney's no good horrible very bad day! Part 2

I don't know if any of you remember my first day of Grad school last summer. If not you can reread it on my blog cause it was quite the experience! Well, I just started Grad School for the summer semester yesterday and apparently Grad school doesn't like me very much. I felt really itchy all day and when I finally got home that night (around 8:00) some of my fingers were swollen. As the night progressed the rest of my body starting itchy, my hands were going numb, and my eyes were getting swollen spots around them! I started freaking out! I have no idea what happened but I had a SEVERE allergic reaction to SOMETHING! I can't miss ANY school because it is so condensed that if I miss a day of school it's like missing 2 or 3 weeks of regular school. I did take one Benadryl that helped a little but I couldn't take any more or I wouldn't have woken up the next day for school. Finally at lunch break today I got some stronger stuff. I'm still itchy but all the swelling numbness stuff is gone! To top it all off, Russ is sick too! But he was such a sweetheart and still helped me last night while I was freaking out! I can't even imagine what's going to happen the first day of Grad school next summer...

2 comments:

McKell said...

That's so sad Whitney :( I really hope it's not cuz you guys came over and you are allergic to Franky or something... You aren't allergic to dogs are you?! Get feeling better, both of you!

Bryant and Teresa Thompson said...

Oh no. I hope your feeling better. That is hard when can't miss school. I think we bet on what will happen next year. :)