CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bear Lake with the Ferrys!!

We just had an incredible weekend with Russ's family up in Bear Lake! We went swimming, hiking, to Minnetonka cave, more swimming, and loved all being with each other! My favorite moments of the trip were: when little Gib (2 years old) stood at the side of the pool with a serious face ready to dive in (you had to be there! This kid is hilarious!), when Johnny was reading scriptures and talking about how feeling the spirit is a good feeling and Emma said 'I have that good feeling right now!' (so did I), when Russ showed up on the second day (he had to work so he got there late), and when the entire family went swimming and we were all together! It was so good to be with family and I hated seeing this trip end!







2 comments:

Bryant and Teresa Thompson said...

So fun. Wish we could have been there. Bry just commented, "I like Russ," and then said, "I like Whitney."

The Ferry Bunch said...

We miss you guys already!!! It was so much fun!