CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A REAL DATE!!

Russ and I are BORING and all we ever do it work and school. (Hence why I never blog!) We never have enough time to even see each other, let alone do anything fun! But this past Friday I didn't have work and Russ got done with work early so we went on a REAL DATE! We went to Logan and went to the temple, ate at Iron Gate Grill, went mini golfing in a mini golf place all decorated for Halloween, and finished the night with a caramel brownie shake from Charlies (the best shake ever!!). It was a MAGICAL evening! I loved being with my husbando all night and not having to think about school or work once!!

We tried to get the temple in the background but it didn't quite work!

There was construction at the temple and this was the sign they had up!!



3 comments:

Greg~Chels~Livi~Gracie said...

How fun you guys!! And so jealous you got a caramel brownie shake from charlies! I've tried them other places but they definitely aren't as good! Sure miss you guys!!

The Morreys said...

You'd better enjoy those dates while you can. It took almost three years before we were able to get a weekend alone together.

Bryant and Teresa Thompson said...

Fun date! I'm so glad you guys got out together. You both work so hard.