CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's A Boy!

We are so happy that our new baby is here. Lincoln James Ferry was born January 16th, 4:11 a.m., 6.11 lbs, 20 1/2 inches at the University of Utah Hospital. We love him so much.

Immediately after he was born, he was taken to the NICU, cleaned up, then transferred to Primary Childrens. He is waiting there now for his upcoming surgery early next week. Before he was taken we got to see him for a few minutes and took some pictures which are posted below. Whitney was so good during her 32 hours prior to his delivery. She will be a great mommy.

We want to thank everyone for all that they have done for us. We are so blessed to have family and friends who gave so selflessly for our little family. Thank you so much for your help and prayers in our behalf. We could not have done this without you.

Here are the pictures we took of baby Lincoln while we were at the UH's NICU and Primary Childrens PICU.


Baby Lincoln










Proudly giving the Kinsmen Call.

19 comments:

Jewls said...

He's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! We'll be praying that everything goes smoothly!!

Amanda Stewart said...

He is sooo cute! Congratulations! I am proud to share my birthday with little Lincon. We are very excited to see you tomorrow at the hospital. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

The Jones Crew said...

He is beautiful! You are a mom and dad now! Kristi and Jared both had to have heart surgery after they were born. Our prayers are with you.

Lissa Chandler said...

He's so cute! I'm so happy for you two!

Abram said...

He is so cute. Congratulations! My prayers will be with you during the upcoming week.

The Ferry Bunch said...

YEAH!!! Even pictures too! We have been anxiously awaiting his arrival!!!! He is so cute! I can't believe all that hair!~ He looks so much like a Ferry. Our prayers our with you guys. We love you and especially LINCOLN so much! JY keeps talking about how he gets to pal around with him now. I think he feels proud to be the oldest of all these boys! HE LOVES HIM and keeps talking about him! Keep posting as you can. We are thinking of you all! GIve that little guy a love for us!

LoGunns said...

Thank you for posting pictures so quickly! He has been on my mind all day. Congratulations! He is so sweet:) I love the name and so does Abraham. I bet you can guess why he loves it. We will keep you guys in our prayers.

Emily Ann said...

Congrats Whit! I'm so thrilled for you!! My dad says Hi

The Jones' said...

Becoming a mother is quite an accomplishment Whitney! Congratulations! We are praying for your family too! Those prayers really do work! Love you girl.

Alli & Zac said...

Congrats on your new little one! He is so cute and you will make a great mom! Praying that everything goes smoothly!

Dani said...

YAY! Congrats!!! I'm so glad everything went well! And he is so precious - so much hair! I say he's a keeper ;) Good luck next week - we'll be thinking about you and praying for little Lincoln :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he is so perfect and beautiful. You guys will be amazing parents. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Love the name too.

Kay said...

Congratulations! You will all be in our prayers!

Mistie Park said...

OH my so cute!! I am thinking about you and praying that all goes well. Take care

magunn said...

Oh my gads I got the chills looking at him. What a beautiful, wonderful boy! He looks so much like Russ it kills me! Can't wait for he and Mac to play. Mark talks to Mac about him sometimes. Congratulations!

Rob and Mare said...

Oh my heck, what a cutie!!! He is adorable Whitney:) I'm so glad everything went well. Congrats to you both! You'll be the best mom. He's a lucky little boy

Jessica said...

Congratulations! He is an adorable little man:)

love,
Beau and Jessica England

John and Kassie said...

Congratulations! You two will be wonderful parents! What a handsome little guy -- soo cute. Our thoughts and prayers are with you---he shares the same birthday as my dad--his great Uncle David!

SAJ said...

Congrats!! He's adorable! We're praying for you! (When is he scheduled for surgery?)