CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Whole lot a' Link

Since Russ has been home the last couple days, he insisted that I update the blog with pictures of Link instead of him. So here is a whole bunch of pictures of our summer adventures!


Link sporting some shades...
Link loves to be a big boy and feed himself! Mommy loves it too!!

For three years I haven't been able to celebrate my birthday because I've been at school ALL day long for my Master's program. So this year I made sure we CELEBRATED! Russ and I went to Color Me Mine and made bowls for each other.
Russ loved Color Me Mine!!! He made me a cookie bowl! :)Link loves hanging out at grandma's house!
Link's first Popsicle! He loved holding it all by himself!
Link LOVES dogs! At the Fourth of July parade he followed this dog around the entire time!
He has spent a lot of time with mommy this summer! This is Link and I on my Anniversary. He was a good substitute! :)
He will stop and smile for the camera. That's when you know we take too many pictures of him!
He loves CARS and anything with WHEELS! He loves to be a big boy and drive things like this lawnmower at Grandma Ferry's.
I've been working summer school so Link gets to spend some days with daddy and they like to go on walks and get chicken nuggets!
Here's Link sporting his CAR pajamas. He LOVES his pajamas and always says "car car" and points to the cars on his tummy.


0 comments: