CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 13, 2010

I love Jane!!

Who knew I could be a Jane Austen fan... but I am! I read 'Pride and Prejudice' in High School because it was an assignment and that is the last of my Jane Austen days... until now. About two weeks ago I watched the BBC movie of 'Persuasion' and though it was kinda a budget film, I loved the story and decided to read it.

I absolutely LOVED it!!! So I decided to read Emma...

Loved it as well, so I read Sense and Sensibility.
I just finished and liked it as well! I highly recommend them.


What to read next...?

4 comments:

The Pollard Family said...

Mansfield Park! It's just as good as the others. Jane Austen is my personal favorite. All six of her novels are just AMAZING:) I'm glad you've discovered how wonderful she is.

Jewls said...

I'm reading Anne of Green Gables right now! I'm on the second one and it's fantastic! If you haven't read it, it's a must!!

magunn said...

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Once you get used to the form, the story is awesome. Very precious, and very funny. Lincoln is ADORABLE, by the way! Love the pictures!

Dani said...

I'm amazed that you are a mommy, go to school, work, and at the end of the day still have time/energy to read!! I think you're super-woman Master Whit ;) You've got me excited to read more Jane. Next up on my list is the Hunger Games series - I'm not sure how I'll like them. Brandt is reading the Percy Jackson series and so far is enjoying it.