CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Pictures

It's time for another picture post of the cutest baby ever!! So here it goes...

This is what we do all day- stare at each other.


He loves the camera... really any kind of technology. But he usually just tries to grab it and eat it.
Oh my goodness! This could quite possibly be my favorite picture yet of the little guy!
Link loves his feet! He is always grabbing them and trying to eat them!
Links favorite toy at the moment (thanks Tristin!). He's getting so old!!

And I forgot to post his six month picture (and he'll be seven months in three days. Oops!)
LOVE the BLOOPERS this month!!

Checking out his feet!
Attacking the dog!
And of course, he has to eat him!We love our Linkers!!!

3 comments:

Handyman said...

what a cute little boy! How old is he now. Russ I'm so glad that you ran into my little sis. It has been way too long we need to catch up!

Dani said...

He is adorable Whit! I'm so glad I finally got to meet him yesterday!! And it was good to see you and Russ as well :)

Unknown said...

what a cutie! i'm sad i missed you guys down in salt lake.