CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Put a fork in me... I'm DONE!!!!!

After...


58 credit hours
411 clinical clock hours
83 adult clinical clock hours
2 years of full-time work
1 preschool
1 elementary school
1 high school
1 rehab center
3 summers
2 school years
Multiple 'motivating' emails from our coordinator
Multiple CHANGES to our program
1 Comprehensive Exam
(Study sessions at Primary Children's for the Comprehensive Exam. Thanks girls!)
1 Praxis Exam
Lots of laughs (especially during the summers- you've got to laugh after spending 9 hours a day in a classroom or you will go crazy!!!)
A couple tears
Thousands of dollars in tuition
10+ text books
13+ final exams
Who knows how many papers and projects
1 very supportive husband
1 very cute baby
24 incredible classmates/friends who made it all worth it

I have finished my MASTERS!!! I finished all my coursework about a month ago but have been waiting for all my grades. You may now refer to me as Master Whitney, Master Mommy, whatever you want, as long as it has a 'Master' before it!!!! (jk!)
I can now sign my name Whitney Ferry MEd SLP (or something like that!)


9 comments:

Dani said...

Congrats to MASTER Whit the B (emphasis on the Master) !!! Very happy for you...I bet it feels WONDERFUL to know you never have to take another test again :)

Mikaylie said...

The name signing thing gets old after a while trust me, Master. Good job. I'm so proud.

Greg~Chels~Livi~Gracie said...

yay!! good work! congrats master whit! i'm so excited for you!

Nick and Jill said...

way to go!! That is really amazing and I bet it feels incredible

The Pollard Family said...

Wahoo! What an accomplishment. You're a champion:)

Kay said...

Congratulations! You deserve a standing ovation!

Unknown said...

congratulations! that is a really great accomplishment. now, what are you going to do with all your masterfulness?

Bryant and Teresa Thompson said...

Hooray for you! You are amazing. WOW!

Unknown said...

I wish people could really know how much you have really done... Amazing, it's really just amazing. You earned it girl, Master Whitney!